Monday 1 December 2014

Catch up!

Hello peoples of the world, I have been a little berried in university work and have thus abandoned my blog for way too long! I have a few exciting ideas lined up for future posts, that will be up with in the next couple of weeks. In the meantime I thought I would share a few pictures of what i've been up too, this mostly entails causing havoc at uni and just generally loving my course and course mates. I'm a happy bunny in other words and want to share some of the fun!


My walk to uni via KX Tunnel 



 
Much needed drink with my best friend before heading to work on an instillation at The Hospital Club 




As first years we often get asked to help the 2nd and 3rd years with their projects, this one was for someone creating a womb environment using umbrella frames and red fabric. The finished piece was amazing but I only have pictures of what it looked like early on. It was a great experience, and my first time working on a project over night. I left in the early hours of the morning zombified and rather disorientated but it was a great experience!











Me looking like a psychopath :) 



Don't worry I haven't completely lost it, nearly, but not totally. These pictures are from a performance  that me and my friends put on as part of a task we were given. We were three witches that fed off peoples secrets and allowed members of the public to unburden themselves by selling their secrets for a sweet. We did a funky dance and chanted and stuff, as you do. It was a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment