Saturday 24 May 2014

Angelina Jolie Inspired Make-up



(Please ignore the picky hair haha)


Angelina Jolie is an effortless beauty, and only really wears quite simple make-up. To achieve an effect closest to hers I used a pale foundation and a tope colour to contour my face. It's important to pick out a persons key features when trying to copy their look, high cheek bones, arched brows, full lips and her beauty mark are the key features I focused on. 

I was inspired to do this post because I watched Michelle Phan's transformation on Youtube and I was blown away! Mine is no where near as good as hers but it was fun to do. Check her video out here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNQ2oDEyVNw






3 comments:

  1. You actually look so much like Angelina Jolie! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! You've made yourself look so much like her!

    ReplyDelete