Monday 26 May 2014

Summer Jewellery Collection









I'm in love with these bracelets from Primark, the vintage stones and detailed metal work add for a very bohoemian feel, which i'm all for this summer. 






I never wear sunglasses so I thought it time I purchase a pair! These ones are from Oliver Bonas and I love the subtle cat eye shape and rose gold coloured edges. 


Topshop bracelet that I have had for ages, I like that it contrasts the gentle beads with the harsh grungey chains. 




I used to be all about the gold hoop earrings but i've had a real change in preference recently and am loving silver jewellery. Personally I think that it looks more effortless and gives a clean finish to a look. 



This bad boy is from Primark. It's silver, chunky and just perfect. I love the coin effect as it gives it a vintage feel. 


I saw this and thought FESTIVALS! I am really not the fancy head band type but I tried this on a it looked really cute. I wore this out on a sunny day and I felt like mother nature...and who doesn't want to feel like mother nature? haha




I don't see the point in spending a fortune on jewellery as I WILL end up loosing it. If I was a little more organised I would love to have some fancy jewels but being the scatty mess that I am it's just a recipe for disaster. I get the majority of my jewellery from good ol' Primark and I think that as long as you pick the right pieces theres no way anyone would know! 
I love e-bay, in fact there was a phase a couple of years ago where for about a month I had a new package arriving every day or so...it's fair to say when I like something I always go in guns blazing. I got my 90's style black choker on e-bay a while ago and it's one of my staple pieces, it can transform a mundane outfit into something stylish and edgy.



I hope you enjoyed this lil snippet into my jewellery collection and I have a few things lined up and ready to post so will keep y'all updated! 

x






No comments:

Post a Comment