Friday 27 June 2014

Online Stores To Check Out!

This is a little different to my normal posts but I thought it could really help a few of you out! I'm always on the look out for cheap online clothing stores but it can be quite an effort finding them using Google, as they're often berried 12 pages in and we all know that the only page we like to look at is the first one. Over the last few months I have stumbled upon lots of brilliant sites that I otherwise would of had no idea existed. After getting compliments on various garments i've purchased from a variety of these websites but never being able to remember the name I thought I would make a post with all the links so that you can all enjoy the bargains too!


These are the sites that I have ordered from and a quick review of the service and product: 

1) 6ks - I ordered a skirt from 6ks and was pleasantly surprised with the quality. Shipping took about 2-3 weeks which is pretty standard as they are shipped from abroad, but overall good service. 

2) Choies - This site does some really great pieces and copies a lot of trends at a very good price. I ordered two T-shirts and a Top from here and was not greatly impressed with the t-shirts as the fabric was really cheap, the Top was really nice though. 
A lot of Youtubers that I follow have done various hauls showing some really amazing things from Choies so my tip would be to choose wisely and you could get yourself some really incredible things!

3) Romwe - Shipping takes a while but otherwise really impressed with the things I ordered! 


Now for some others stores I have found but not yet ordered with: 


2) Oasap




I really hope that this was useful and that you find some good bargains! Comment below any other online stores that you know of as you can never have too many places to spend you're money haha! HAPPY SHOPPING :)




2 comments: