Thursday 5 June 2014

May Favourites (Beauty and Non-Beauty)


MAY FAVOURITES! 



First and foremost is this little jar of spicy goodness, Luchito Mexican Chillies! They are smokey and delicious, with a serious kick. I bought these from where I work as we stock lots of unique products to sell, as well as use in the kitchen to cook with. The brand also makes a honey and a mayonnaise using these chillies, which are both yummy. I bought the chillies on their own as I wanted to experiment with making my own spicy concoctions! Here is a link to the Luchito site if you wana nab yourself some.. http://gran.luchito.co.uk/



The next product is this Bronzer from Goddess Rocks. I had never heard of this brand until I was kindly given this bronzer as a gift a little while ago. It has found it's way into my make-up bag this month as the sun has started to shine and I have been loving doing a golden bronzer make-up look that really gives my face a lovely glow. 
  http://www.mememecosmetics.co.uk/goddess-rocks




This super inexpensive product has been used a lot this month, hence the very grubby exterior. This is the Collection Eyebrow Kit, and the matte basic shadow colours allow me to get the perfect match to my natural brow colour. It comes with a brilliant little angle brush that gives precise application and blending, as well as a clear mascara to keep any unruly hairs in place! 




Another food related favourite of course...Chia Seeds! I'm sure everyone has heard of this superfood as it has become super popular recently. My mum has been buying these for years but I only started really incorporating them into my daily diet as of this last month. I tend to sprinkle them on my cereal or add them to a smoothie/juice, I have noticed a change in my energy levels as the extra protein boost in the morning helps me kick start my day. 
http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/shop/food-drink/chia-seed/#totalNumRecs=8&rpp=15



I'm a big fan on lovely smelling things, and I always have candles and incense sticks burning in my bedroom, it really relaxes me and helps me have a clear mind for whatever thing i'm doing that day. These 'Pure Gardenia' Zara incense have been my go to scent this month, I think the fresh, clean, floral smell really emulates the summery vibes of the weather and of how i've been feeling this month, making my room my favourite place!


 Last but no least is this jacket from Pull and Bear. I never normally go into Pull and Bear, but whilst shopping with my best friend who was over from New York, I paid it a visit and was pleasantly surprised! This jacket is one my favourite pieces in my wardrobe, it's a beautiful blushed leather with black scuba material sleeves. The chunky silver zips and baseball style deign make it really unique. It screams sports luxe which is a big trend this summer, and for just £20 I couldn't resist! 

http://www.pullandbear.com/inditex-sel/?redirect=true


I hope you enjoyed my May Favourites, new posts on there way very soon! 

Tas x




1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete