Wednesday 24 September 2014

London Fashion Week

So being the spontaneous cat that I am I decided to buy a last minute ticket to LFW as I've always wanted to go and couldn't face waiting another year.

It really was as you'd imagine it, lots of intimidatingly cool looking people all strutting their stuff as you begin to feel slightly inadequate and wonder why you bothered leaving the house - however, that being said after the initial awkward few moments of dodging peoples photos and wondering why I was the only hot and flustered looking person there, I relaxed and had a grand old time! The fashion show we had booked to watch was at 5.30 so we had plenty of time to go into all the pop up shops filled with beautiful clothing and stand in awe as people, un-phased by the 3 digit price tags, tried on fancy coats and hats. I ventured into the Maybelline shop and couldn't help but pick up a few make-up bits, that I shall be reviewing very soon!














Fab day finished of nicely with a glass of wine over looking beautiful London! 

1 comment:

  1. You completed a few fine points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will go along with with your blog. Buy Funky Clothes online

    ReplyDelete