Saturday 6 September 2014

Random (potentially quite boring) Facts About Me

- At some point during a night out or party I will shout 'PLAY SOME BEYONCE'. Every time.

-If you ask me 'so what have you been up to?' I will have nothing to say. I could of robbed a bank, swam to Australia or cloned an animal but at that specific moment in time I will think of nothing interesting to tell you

-I wish I liked coffee

-I have had more jobs than the average person i'm sure

-If I don't want to go somewhere for whatever reason I will find a reason in my mind to justify not going (Also why I have had so many jobs)

- I hate general knowledge games because I get flustered and forget everything I have ever been taught when it's my turn

- I found an old diary when I was clearing out my room, on the first page was a list written in 2003 so when I was 9 and this is what the list said (minus the retarded spelling):

* Get a job in an old peoples home

*Learn to play harmonica

* Stop being an idiot

*Get a brain scan

(I found it hilarious)



1 comment:

  1. This was brilliantly funny! I love stalking your blog! Hahaha xx

    ReplyDelete